Goose Grass Soup
This warming soup will not only taste brilliant, it’s a great nutrient boost. It will invigorate and enliven you, making you feel fantastic and alert – ready for the year to come!
What you’ll need (to serve 2):
- 1 handful goose grass tops (about 200g)
- 1 large potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 leek, chopped (use the tops as well)
- 5 ground elder stems or 1 stick of celery, chopped
- 2 wild garlic bulbs or 1 clove garlic, skinned and chopped
- 1 veg stock cube
- 500ml boiling water
- Add the chopped potato and boiling water to a large pan with your vegetable stock, and boil for 15 minutes, until the potatoes are nice and soft.
- Add all of your other ingredients season well and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Pour into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Season well and serve with warm, crusty, well buttered bread.
To Find out how to identify Goose Grass Click here: